Celebrate the Holidays at The Red Lion Inn
50? 700? 32? 67? 8? No, these aren’t our lucky lottery numbers! They are how many poinsettias, feet of garland, evergreens, wreaths and kissing balls we use to dress up The Red Lion Inn for the holiday season. Wondering what to expect?
- Enjoy live holiday music, readings and more in the Front Lobby
- Step back in time at the Town of Stockbridge’s Annual Main Street at Christmas Recreation
- Stop by and see the Candy Castle
- Carry home a one-of-a-kind treasure from our locally sourced Gift Shop
- Challenge yourself to a game of chess in the Side Parlor
- Enjoy a Hot Toddy or Cider on our Front Porch
- Grab some gumdrops & sit by the fire
- Stroll through Main Street Stockbridge
- Enjoy our daily holiday entertainment in the Lobby
During the month of December, we fill the Lobby and Main Dining Room with the festive sights sounds and smells of Christmas! Let us help you get into the holiday spirit! We offer a month-long celebration of live musical performances of all kinds along with caroling, literary readings and our ever-present gumdrops, all fireside in the elegant ambiance and comfort of our Lobby. Santa even makes a couple of appearances!
If your holiday plans bring you and your family by the Inn, break up the trip with an overnight in Stockbridge. We’re the perfect respite along your route, so come enjoy the merriment and our comfortable accommodations. For more details on packages and specials, please visit our Special Offers page. Looking to bring the family or a tour group? Contact our Sales Office! Any questions? Our Reservations Department would be happy to assist you. There are are available by phone (413.298.5545) or email.