This guest house, tucked away on the grounds of Chesterwood – the historic summer studio and New England country home of Lincoln Memorial sculptor, Daniel Chester French – was the artist’s secret retreat in the woods. It can be your hidden haven, too.
- Seasonal accommodations—open from Memorial Day to October 31.
- Two queen bedrooms
- Light-filled living room with sofa bed
- Spacious, open floor plan with dining area
- Cozy kitchen
- Private bath
- Soothing, stylish décor
- Secluded deck encircled by woods
- Complimentary admission to Chesterwood
- Private, after-hours access to Chesterwood grounds
- 10% discount at the Museum Shop
- Complimentary WIFI
- Perfect for families, weddings, and small social gatherings.