Since welcoming its first guests more than two centuries ago, The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge has developed a reputation for outstanding food and genuine New England hospitality. Those traditions are continued today by Executive Chef Brian J. Alberg, whose kitchen features contemporary cuisine that is rooted in the region’s history. Emphasizing natural flavors and the use of fresh, local ingredients, Chef Alberg regularly updates the Inn’s menus to reflect the bounty of each changing season.
- Formal and casual dining options
- Emphasis on local, sustainable, farm-to-table cuisine
- Award-winning wine selection
- Private dining available for groups
- Contemporary cuisine rooted in region’s history
- Seasonal outdoor dining (weather permitting)
Our local community inspires us every day. See the berkshires through the eyes of our culinary team here.
Join us for French Wines from off the Beaten Path A Cynthia Hurley Wine Selection Presented by Donna Hutchinson on November 13 from 6pm-8pm