Good news for pet lovers everywhere. There’s no reason to leave your favorite pet behind when visiting our pet friendly Berkshires inn. Well-trained and quiet pets are always welcome in selected first floor guestrooms and suites. Dogs and cats only please. We’ll even provide them with a welcome treat upon arrival – just to make them feel at home. Please call to make a reservation.
A few policies to ensure your pet’s visit is as pleasant as possible.
- Prior reservations are necessary and available on as limited basis. Please let us know ahead of time. There is a $40 fee per night.
- Please keep your animal on a leash when outside your room. This is for your pet’s protection as well as in consideration of other guests and staff.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended all day in your room. Pets must be secured in crates when left in the room. Housekeeping will not attempt to enter or clean your room if your pet is not secured in a crate. A limited number of crates are available from the front desk.
- Pets are not allowed in public areas.
- Please manage your pet’s barking or other noise in consideration of your neighbors.
- Unattended pets that disturb others will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
- Guests are responsible for any and all damage or injury caused by their pet and do not hold the Inn or its staff liable for injury to another guest or staff member.
- Please ask your pet to be considerate of our antiques and do not allow them on our furniture.